Compatible with Pentair 20" Polypropelene Sediment Filter - 10 micron
The 20 inch sediment pre-filter is used to prevent dirt and sediment particles from entering and clogging the main filter unit. This cartridge should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on water quality and sediment levels.
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 2-1/2" D x 20" H
- EC210 Prefilter Cartridge - 20 pack
- Ideal for Twin & Triple configuration water filter systems in high sediment areas
- Filters out larger dirt and rust particles
- Prefilter extends the life of the primary water filter cartridges
- Replace cartridge when dirt has penetrated through to the inner core of the cartridge
- Tightly spun EC210 sediment cartridge delivers 10 micron nominal filtration
- EC210 Filter, Max. Flow Rate: 6 gpm, Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi, Temperature: 35 - 100°F, Capacity: 15,000 gal
Any brand names or logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of any brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.