New Compatible with Kenmore 38478, 4238478 Sediment Filter Cartridge 6-Pack
6-Pack of Wound String Sediment Water Filter Cartridges 10"x2,5" for RO
6 PACK OF 10" X 2.5" WOUND STRING SEDIMENT WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE The String Wound Sediment Filter is a cost-effective solution for the reduction of sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles. String wound filter cartridge is made from 100% polypropylene cord. The filter cartridge is suitable for residential as well as commercial applications. This sediment type filter is suitable for both well and municipal water.
- Micron rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 10” x 2.5”
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality that comes from the original supply.
- Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers; smaller particles penetrate deeper.
- Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
- This is not a OEM product. The brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. Cartridge is individually shrink wrapped
- Micron Rating: 5
- Dimensions: 9.75"x2-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 5 gpm
- Includes two string wound filters
- Filter Life: 15,000 gallons; 3 months