CULLIGAN compatible Inline Refrigerator Ice Maker Filter IC-100A 2-Pack
- Ge Smartwater Gxrtdr / Gxrtq / Gxitq / Gxrtqr / Gxitd Compatible Fridge Water Filter
- The quick connect fittings are built into the ends of the filter.
- 1/4" OD Quick Connect Ports. 2,500 gallon service life (or 6 months)
- Effective Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction
- Made with NSF Certified Coconut Shell Carbon
- For Post / Polish RO Systems, Fridge, Ice, or any Point Of Use application
The inline coconut shell carbon filters have 1/4"quick connect connections and are suitable for drinking water filtration applications. The coconut shell Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filter media reduces unpleasant taste and odor from drinking water and has a service life of 2,000 gallons (or one year). The inline filter has a flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute (gpm), has a 2" outside diameter (OD) and a total length of 10". Inline filters have an operating temperature of 35 to 100 degrees F, and a maximum pressure rating of 100 pounds per square inch (psi). Suitable for use in water filtration applications such as ice makers, water coolers, coffee makers, and refrigerators.
Any brand names or logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of any brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.