Hydronix ICF-10Q Inline Coconut Filter 2000 Gal, 2" OD X 10" Length, 1/4" Quick Connect (Тwо Расk), White
This Hydronix ICF-10Q inline coconut filter has 1/4" quick-connect connections and is suitable for drinking water filtration applications. This filter has coconut shell Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filter media to reduce unpleasant taste and odor from drinking water. It has a service life of 2,000 gallons (or one year) and a flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute (gpm). This filter has a 2" outside diameter (OD) and an overall length of 10". It has an operating temperature of 35 to 100 degrees F, and a maximum pressure rating of 125 pounds per square inch (psi). This inline coconut filter is certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 42 for quality assurance, and is suitable for use in water filtration applications such as ice makers, water coolers, coffee makers, and refrigerators.
- Inline coconut GAC filter for a water filtration system
- 1/4" quick-connect connections
- Coconut shell carbon filter media with polypropylene outer shell
- 2,000 gallon service life (or one year) with a 0.5 gpm flow rate
- Meets NSF Standard 42 certification for quality assurance