American Plumber WIC Compatible Refrigerator Replacement Water Filter
WLF-EF01 Inline Filter for Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Under Sink, Compatible with DA29-101051 and Many More - Pack of 1
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Inline filter for 1/4" QC inch tube (specifically designed for refrigerator, ice-maker, and under the sink), uses compressed carbon block (Celanese technology)
- Easy installation through push-in and -out connector (no tools or professional knowledge required)
- Reduces chlorine, odor, contaminants, sediment, and particulates for better taste and healthier drinking water
- Manufactured in South Korea, highest quality performance (eliminates 98.4% of chlorine after 3-4 months average use)
- Alternative filter for GXRTDR, DA29-101051. WSE-100, IL-IM-01, WIC-6A, R200, DD-7098, EF-9603, K2533JJ, 5231JA2010A, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2012A, WSI-1, USC100
Certified for these brands: Samsung, LG, GE, Omnipure, Daewoo, Aqua-Pure, American Plumber, Omnifilter, Water Sentinel, Wpro. Alternative filter for GXRTDR, DA29-101051. WSE-100, IL- IM-01, WIC-6A, R200, DD-7098, EF-9603, K2533JJ, 5231JA2010A, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2012A, WSI-1, USC100
Instructions: Install this filter on cold water lines only. Do not use on water lines exceeding 100°F (38°). Minimum water pressure should not decrease below 20psi or exceed a maximum of 125psi. Prevent the filter from freezing. Remove if water temperature falls below 0.6°C (33°F). Avoid exposure of filter housing to external heat or flames. Do not use pipe dope or similar compounds as they can damage the plastic housing. Tubing and hose dimensions are based on outside diameters. For water line sizes other than ¼” consult a plumber or water treatment professional. Keep unit clean with simple soap and water. Do not use insecticides of spray cleaners on or near the unit. When installing behind a refrigerator or appliance, use enough tubing to allow removal of the refrigerator or appliance as well as prevent damage to the tubing, filter, or fittings. Damage to tubing, filter, or fittings could cause leakage and or water damage. The manufacturer recommended to replace every 3 Months but our lab test said that almost 4-5 month's use of water in an average household is fine.
Any brand names or logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of any brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.