Grooved Sediment water filter cartridge is made of fine melted polypropylene, which is blown and spun in a cylinder-like form. The main function of sediment filter is to remove large and fine particles from a drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles. Each cartridge is individually shrink-wrapped. Sediment Filter is Melt Blown with thermally bonded 100% Pure POLYPROPYLENE Microfibers. Universal Industry Standard size of 10” by 2.5” and is compatible with most industry standard RO Filter units. |
How it works?
- Micron rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 10” x 2.5”
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality that comes from the original supply.
- Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers; smaller particles penetrate deeper.
- Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
- Cartridge is individually shrink wrapped
- Innermost Zone - small dust is filtered in the following layer to ensure the good filtration efficiency.
- Inner Zone - Small particles pass the outer layers, then filtered by inner layers, which made out of the fine fiber.
- Mid Zone - Multilayered structure layer and depth filtration pattern of the mid zone layer ensures good filtration efficiency and formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Outer Zone-The large dusts are filtered in following layer to prolong the filter service life.