2) Big Blue 10" x 4.5" PP Sediment Water Filters 5 Micron
Reverse Osmosis Pre filtration
Water Filters and Aquariums
Oil and gas
Pulp and Paper
Standard size filters 4.5”x 10”
|Standard Size 4.5”x 10” (5 Micron) Sediment Filter. Filters sediment particles such as silt, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved particles.|
The features of these filters include:
- PP (spun woven polypropylene) media.
- Removes particulates in your water such as dirt, sediment, rust, scale, sand, and silt, down to 5 micron in size.
- Designed to work with housings compatible with standard 10" Long x 4.5" Diameter filters.
- Standard inside diameter of 1-1/8".
- 125 psi maximum pressure.
- No surface binders or leachable compounds to contaminate your water.
- Operating temperatures 40-125 degrees F.
- These filters also work great for filtering other liquids or applications like biodiesel, WVO (waste vegetable oil), coffee, tea, reverse osmosis systems, etc.