1 Inline Post Carbon Filter (T33) 2"x10" - 1/4" Quick Connect-Carbon GAC Filter
T33 is made with Premium Coconut Shell Activated Carbon. This filter is often used as a Reverse Osmosis (RO) inline post filter. It clips on to the membrane housing and filters the water after the bladder tank, acting as a polishing filter. Other applications include: appliances, water coolers, coffee makers, and other low flow applications.
- Maximum Flow: 0.75 GPM (2.84 L/min.)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (8.61 bars)
- Maximum Temperature: 100????F. (38????C.)
- Service Life: 2500 gallons (5678 L)
- 1/4" FNPT Connections on both ends (threaded)