4)Whirlpool WHA2BF5 Compatible Standard Capacity Carbon Whole Home Water Filters
Whirlpool WHA2BF5 Compatible Standard Capacity Carbon Whole Home Water Filter - 4 Pack by CFS…
- 4 Pack Carbon Block Filter
- Filters and Reduces fine sediment, chlorine taste and odor (CTO) for RO, DI, Whole House, Commercial, Hydroponics
- Coconut shell carbon filter media with polypropylene outer/inner wrap, end caps and netting
- Particle retention size of 5 micron
- Meets ANSI/NSF Standard 42 certification
4 Pack - Carbon Block Filters are manufactured with high purity coconut shell carbon. These Coconut Carbon Block filters provide an excellent cost-to-performance value. They have a high chlorine reduction, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines in your water. These Carbon Block Filters are ideal for point-of-use (POU) and Reverse Osmosis applications.They can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential whole house, food service, commercial, and industrial. These carbon blocks are great for displacing traditional GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters in application where high chlorine reduction is needed.
Fits ANY Standard Reverse Osmosis (RO) system and Any Standard 10" Housing
- NSF Tested and Certified
- 5 Micron High Purity Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block
- 6,000 gallon capacity
- Standard Size 10" x 2.5"
- Removes Chlorine, Organic Chemicals, Bad Taste & Order, Dirt & Sediment, and VOC Reduction
- 40F to 180F (4.4C to 82.2C)
- Maximum Operating Presssure: 250 PSI
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 PSID
- Collapse Pressure: 200 PSID
- Any brand names or logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of any brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.