(25) 20" x 2.5" Sediment Water Filters/Whole House/RO Multi Depth 5 micron
25 pcs Sediment Water Filters 20" x 2.5" Whole House RO DI Value Pack 5 micron
Full Case of 25 Sediment Filters!!
5 Micron, 20" x 2.5"
These sediment filters fit into the standard 20" filter housings used by most reverse osmosis systems and water filtration units. The 2.5" diameter SDF cartridge’s coreless design is an economical solution to pre-filtration for many applications. They are used widely as pre-filtration for RO systems and post-filtration for GAC filters in residential, commercial, and food service applications. They are also used in applications such as Ice Machines, Film Processing, Beverage, Coffee, Analytical, Wineries, Aquariums, and many others.
Manufacturers suggest filter life will be 6 months to 1 year depending upon the quality of your source water.
They are made to meet FDA standards for food and beverage contact.
The features of these filters include:
- PP (spun woven polypropylene) media.
- Removes particulates in your water such as dirt, sediment, rust, scale, sand, and silt, down to 5 micron in size.
- Designed to work with housings compatible with standard 20" Long x 2.5" Diameter filters.
- Standard inside diameter of 1-1/8".
- 125 psi maximum pressure.
- No surface binders or leachable compounds to contaminate your water.
- Operating temperatures 40-125 degrees F.
- These filters also work great for filtering other liquids or applications like biodiesel, WVO (waste vegetable oil), coffee, tea, reverse osmosis systems, etc.