2) Pentek DGD-5005 Compatible Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridges 10 x 4-1/2
The Pentek DGD-5005 and Aqua-Pure AP810 comparable 10 x 4.5 Inch bonded spun polypropylene sediment water filter by CFS will help you maintain the highest quality of water, whether you have city or well water. Due to the polypropylene filter media, this filter is recommended for those who have well water to reduce the risk of bacteria gr owth. The Pentek DGD-5005 and Aqua-Pure AP810 comparable will reduce sediment, dirt, rust & corrosion, and sand particulates 5 microns and larger.
- Fits any brand of whole house water filter system that uses standard 9 3/4 x 4 1/2 filter cartridges
- Reduces sand, silt, scale, and rust particles in residential, commercial, and municipal drinking water
- Combines two separate gradient layers for higher efficiency and dirt-loading capacity
- Spun polypropylene for resistance to chemicals and bacteria
- Initial pressure drop of less than 1 psi at a flow rate of 10 gpm
- Temperature range of 40 to 145 degrees F (4.4 to 62.8 degrees C).
- 5 Micron
- Well and City Water Application
- Any brand names or logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of any brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.