1SS-30 Campbell 5 Micron Water Filters Sediment Cartridges Reverse Osmosis 30PK
1SS-30 Campbell Compatible 5 Micron Water Filters Sediment Cartridges Reverse Osmosis 30PK
Quantity (30Pk) Campbell #1SS Compatible 5 Micron Sediment Water Filter Cartridges are New in sealed clear bulk packaging. These high quality cartridges fit American Plumber, Aqua-Pure, Omni & many other brands. They are great for sediment filtration for home water systems, ice makers, Espresso Latte venders & industry.
- Made of Diamond wound Polypropylene Fiber and core for long life.
- Max temp 100 Deg F
- 9-3/4" long by 2-1/2" diameter
- NSF Certified
- Made in USA-Safe for all drinking water applications.
The String Wound Sediment Filter is a cost-effective solution for the reduction of sand, silt, rust, dirt and scale particles. String wound filter cartridge is made from 100% polypropylene cord. The filter cartridge is suitable for residential as well as commercial applications. This sediment type filter is suitable for both well and municipal water.
- Micron rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 10” x 2.5”
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality that comes from the original supply.
- Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers; smaller particles penetrate deeper.
- Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
- Cartridge is individually shrink wrapped
- Any brand names or logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of any brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.