Premium Water Filters
Full Case of 50 Sediment Filters!!
1 Micron, 10" x 2.5"
In Stock - Ready to Ship!!
50 x Sediment Filter 5 micron Dirt/Rust remover
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- Physical Dimensions: 10 inch x 2.5 inch
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 1 Micron, melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal rating.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100F
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1-6 * GPM
- Total 50 filters, all filters are individually wrapped.
The text and photos of this auction are protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America. Use of any of our text or photos, whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Buy these premium
Filters in bulk and get big savings!
This case of filters will ensure you have replacement filters on hand when you need them most. And, because they are sold in bulk, you will get the best deal anywhere! They are made to meet FDA standards for food and beverage contact.
The features of these filters include:
- PP (spun woven polypropylene) media.
- Removes particulates in your water such as dirt, sediment, rust, scale, sand, and silt, down to 1 microns in size.
- Designed to work with housings compatible with standard 10" Long x 2.5" Diameter filters.
- Standard inside diameter of 1-1/8".
- 125 psi maximum pressure.
- No surface binders or leachable compounds to contaminate your water.
- Operating temperatures 40-125 degrees F.
- These filters also work great for filtering other liquids or applications like biodiesel, WVO (waste vegetable oil), coffee, tea, reverse osmosis systems, etc.